The main goal of this website is to help Washington residents get divorced online if they are able to choose the uncontested divorce option. If so, clients can get support with the paperwork concerning their case and receive guidance on how to complete all stages of the procedure correctly.
This washingtondivorceonline review will examine how reliable this company is and what service it offers to customers.
How does it work?
The system behind this website is very simple – you first have to check if you can get an uncontested divorce instead of a traditional one, and you will then complete a number of other steps that will take you through the process from beginning to an end. The exact stages to be completed include the following:
- The first step would be to check if you can get an online divorce by answering a range of questions offered by the website (you’ll get comprehensive explanations from the company together with a questionnaire to make sure you answer all questions appropriately)
- Next, washingtondivorceonline experts will take all the details into consideration and start preparing the right documents for your breakup
- Then, pay the service fee for the completion of your paperwork
- When the documentation is ready, you’ll receive it by email and will be able to print it out and submit to the court.
What’s more, you’ll also receive guidelines on how to deliver the papers to the court and what things to consider throughout the next steps of the dissolution process.
Customer support is also available on the website so clients can get answers to their questions using three options:
- Online form
If you choose the last option, you’ll need to fill out a few details about yourself and mention what kind of help you need. As stated by the website, you’ll get a response within 24 hours after the online form is submitted.
What do they offer?
Washingtondivorceonline.com is aimed at helping its clients to understand the essence of breakup better and to receive all the necessary data on various requirements applicable to the procedure. The exact range of services granted by this website includes:
- Evaluation of your individual circumstances and the complexity of your situation
- Preparation of documents for your specific case
- Advice and guidance on how the process should be completed
- Support throughout the whole procedure from beginning to end.
After paying for the services of www.washingtondivorceonline.com, you’ll be guided through the dissolution process. To access the company’s services, you need to first reach an agreement with your spouse and resolve all problems on friendly terms with one another.
What does it cost?
This service accepts both lump-sum and two-payment plans. The first option is a bit cheaper than the second, and there is also an important difference between these two payment plans.
- Lump-sum payment plan – this option costs $249 in total, and allows you to gain immediate access to the services of the company and start the online processing of your data. The total cost is divided into a $149 service fee and $100 legal advice payment.
- Two-payment plan – this option gives you the chance to access the services of washingtononlinedivorce.com by paying $149 to start and another $149 in the end. The total cost of this plan is $298, and you make the second payment only when the documents are fully prepared and ready to be delivered to you.
What’s more, you may choose to pay either by credit card or via telephone which adds to the ease of use and convenience of this service.
This site guarantees that all the documentation for your case will be prepared by professional experts and will then be accepted by the court. What’s more, the website guarantees that they will make any changes in the papers upon request without charging any additional fees.
The design and navigation of this website are pretty simple, but we have found hardly any customer feedback that could prove the reliability of this company. From what we have found on the web, washingtondivorceonline.com reviews are mostly positive and we have found no negative feedback from previous clients. Customers say that it’s a safe website that allows you to speed up the process of divorce and reach your goal quicker.
However, it’s troubling that there is only a scarce number of reviews from customers who have tried the services of this platform. What’s more, we’ve found no negative testimonials on the web and this is also rather strange.
Overall, this service gives its users an opportunity to accelerate the marriage dissolution process and get their paperwork done with less effort than when going through a standard divorce. If you are eligible for an online divorce and meet other requirements, you’ll be able to use the services of this website and their experts will let you know more about the local laws and future stages of the process.
One of the major drawbacks of this site is that they are quite expensive. Despite the fact that they also give many guarantees and privileges to clients, the total cost for their services is high and may not be worth it in the long run even if you are able to get divorced within a short period of time.